Skip to main content

Cilantro Mayonnaise

This is my all time favorite South Beach recipe. It is sooooooo good! I use this on everything! It works as a sauce for fish, dip for veggies, dressing for salad, and spread for wraps and sandwiches. I also like to dip my roasted veggies in it. (Sometimes I just eat it with a spoon!)
¾ cup reduced-fat mayo (I use olive oil mayo)
¼ cup loosely packed cilantro leaves
1 Tablespoon fresh lime juice
1 teaspoon light soy sauce
1 small clove garlic
Place all ingredients in a blender (I use my magic bullet and shake it back and forth) and blend until smooth. Keep in refrigerators. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutty Berry Smoothie

Sorry. . . again. . . I don’t measure! Put into the Magic Bullet: Sugar free, low fat vanilla yogurt Milk Frozen mixed berries 5-10 whole blanched unsalted almonds Blend until smooth

Apricot and Nutmeg Smoothie

Tip for blending frozen fruit: I love how frozen fruit gives a smoothie that thick, cool texture, but hate when I end up with bits of frozen chunks that were just to hard to blend. I have found a simple solution. While I am going through my morning routine and I know I am about five minutes away from breakfast, I pull out my frozen fruit and put it in to my blender cup with the amount of milk I am going to use for my smoothie. I let it sit there while I finish up with my hair and make up. By the time I blend my smoothie it is soft enough that I don’t end up with big frozen chunks, but still frozen enough that I get that smooth, thick texture I love! I made this smoothie this morning. We have an over abundance of apricots at out parents house and I froze bags and bags of them! This smoothie turned out to be surprisingly tasty! Sugar-free low fat yogurt Milk Frozen Apricots A dash of nutmeg Blend until smooth and frothy.